BCAA (branched-chain amino acid ) is an amino acid having aliphatic side hains with a branch(a carbon atom bound to more than two other carbon atoms).
Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine and valine. The BCAAs are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, accounting for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. BCAAs have been used clinically to aid in the recovery of burn victims. They are also used in the treatment in some cases of hepatic encephalopathy.
1.Helps fat metabolism
2.Assist in the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates
3.Rromotes the normal functioning and growth of sweat glands, mental tissues, bone marrow, male gonads, skin and hair
4.Prevent white hair and hair loss, help to treat baldness
5.Maintain normal skin function, reduce eczema, inflammation of the skin
6.Relieve muscle pain
1) Used for biochemical research, all kinds of liver coma and viral liver glutamate - propyl transaminase abnormal.
2) Nutritional supplements, flavouring agent.
3) Used as pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives
4) It is an essential amino acid for the growth and development of infants and young children. It is an intermediate metabolite in the ornithine cycle that promotes the conversion of ammonia into urea, thereby reducing the ammonia content in the blood. It is also the main component of sperm protein, which promotes sperm formation and provides sperm motility energy. In addition, intravenous injection of arginine can stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormone, which can be used in pituitary function test.
Effects of foliar application of amino acid liquid fertilizers, with
Sep 4, 2019 - Leaf surface fertilization with liquid fertilizer produced from amino acids constitutes a potentially important source of nitrogen and is important
Humic and amino acids | Ferm O Feed
Organic Fertilizer contains approx 20% humic and amino acids These organic acids are formed during the composting process of the prime material.Not all
Amino Acids Are an Ineffective Fertilizer for ... - Frontiers
May 26, 2017 - We found that only four amino acids (glutamine, histidine, cysteine, and tryptophan) rescue Dunaliella spp. growth in nitrogen depleted media,
The truth about aminoacid fertilizer? - ResearchGate
the label of an aminoacid fertilizer is very complicated. we can see to wright: 1) organic nitrogen. 2) total nitrogen. 3) organic matter. 4) total aminoacids. 5) free
Amino Acid Fertilizer - Amino Acid Powder Manufacturer from
Amino Acid Powder is a bio-organic nutritional product derived from vegetable source (Soya) required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It promotes hormonal activity and induces their synthesis resulting into flowering and fruit setting
Fertilizers with free amino acids of vegetable origin
Fertilizers with free amino acids and organic matter of plant origin. Carbosoil Amin · Solution fertilizer with amino acids. Carbotecnia Aminofol/10
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...