|ITEMS ||SPECIFICATIONS |
|Appearance ||White or off-white crystalline powder |
|Assay ||98.5~101.5% |
|Melting Point ||186~189° C |
|Volatile diazoizable substances ||≤0.002% |
|Loss on drying ||≤0.2% |
|Residue on ignition ||≤ 0.1% |
|Heavy metals ||≤0.002% |
Stimulate plant growth
Promote root development
Improves the soil structure and increases the water retention capacity
Stimulates seed germination
Enhance the absorption of trace elements
Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
With lower molecular weight and high biological activity,improve nutrient uptake of plant
Increases yield and improves the quality of plants
1. One to one business communication.
2. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
3. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service. Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
4. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
The truth about aminoacid fertilizer? - ResearchGate
the label of an aminoacid fertilizer is very complicated. we can see to wright: 1) organic nitrogen. 2) total nitrogen. 3) organic matter. 4) total aminoacids. 5) free
Fertilizers with free amino acids of vegetable origin
Fertilizers with free amino acids and organic matter of plant origin. Carbosoil Amin · Solution fertilizer with amino acids. Carbotecnia Aminofol/10
Amino Acid Fertilizer - Amino Acid Powder Manufacturer from
Amino Acid Powder is a bio-organic nutritional product derived from vegetable source (Soya) required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It promotes hormonal activity and induces their synthesis resulting into flowering and fruit setting
Effects of foliar application of amino acid liquid fertilizers, with
Sep 4, 2019 - Leaf surface fertilization with liquid fertilizer produced from amino acids constitutes a potentially important source of nitrogen and is important
Humic and amino acids | Ferm O Feed
Organic Fertilizer contains approx 20% humic and amino acids These organic acids are formed during the composting process of the prime material.Not all
Amino Acids Are an Ineffective Fertilizer for ... - Frontiers
May 26, 2017 - We found that only four amino acids (glutamine, histidine, cysteine, and tryptophan) rescue Dunaliella spp. growth in nitrogen depleted media,
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...