Amino acid chelated zinc is designed for all plants to prevent or correct zinc deficiency that may limit crop growth and yields. It is water soluble and nontoxic to plants, can provide plants with certain nutrients. This product is based on multi kinds of amino acids which has strong surface activity, adsorbing and holding capacity. Also with abundant zinc, it has obvious effect for plant growth. This product can ensure the slow-release and adequateutilization of its main elements. In addition, it can keep stability and long-lasting effect of zinc.
1. Prevent and correct zinc deficiency.
2. Promote the growth of plants, improve plants' immunity to resist disease and unfavorable natural climate, increase the growth of plants.
2.Increase fruit-setting-rate, promote fruits' growth and colouring, help fruit accumulate its sugar and improve crops' quality.
3.Promote the absorption of metal, prevent yellow colouring and falling of leaves.
4.Promote concentration of chlorophyll and anthocyanin in plants.
5.Reinforce photosynthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen fixation of plants.
Foliar Spray: Dilute with water by 800-1000 times and spray on the leaves. Usually 1-2KG is used per acre.
Drip Irrigation: Dilute with water by 200-300 times and irrigate the plants. Usually 3-5KG is used per acre.
Seed Soaking: Dilute with water by 600-800 times and soak the seeds. Soak the seeds for 12-48 hours.
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...