|Chloride ||<3% |
|Nitrogen ||>16.5% |
|Phosphorus Pentoxide ||>10.5% |
|Potassium oxide ||>16.5% |
|State ||Granular fertilizer |
|Colour ||white,red,yellow,OEM color |
|Granular size ||2-5mm |
|Moisture content ||<2% |
|Water Solubility ||300 g/L(20ºC) |
|Density ||1.8g/cm3 (20 °C) |
|Release Type ||Quick |
|Purity ||100% |
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
- Package and storage
1) Kraft bags with PE liner, 20kg net;
2) Cartons with PE liner, 20kg net;
3) 5kgs foil bag, 4 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
4) 1kgs foil bag, 20 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...