| item || index |
| Activity bacterium || Min2 Billion / G |
|NPK || Min5% |
|Organic matter || Min45% |
|PH value || 5.5~8.0 |
|Amino acid || Min8% |
|Humic acid || Min10% |
|BSFA || Min8% |
1. Balanced nutrition, promote absorption, increase crop photosynthetic capacity;
2. Nitrogen fixation, Phosphate, potassium, improve fertilizer efficiency, reduce the use of fertilizers.
3. Improve the ability of soil to retain water and fertilizer, to eliminate soil compaction, improve soil aggregate structure;
4. Adjust the soil pH, activation of loose soil, the crop root system, enhance root activity;
5. Rich in anti-cropping factor, disease tillage, increased crop immunity, enhance crop resistance, cold tolerance;
1.Q: What is your lead time?
A: It depends on the quantity of the order,usually 15 work days after received payment.
2.Q: How about your production capacity?
A: We can produce 600,000-1,000, 000 tons per year .
3.Q:Can you print private logo and what's the MOQ?
A:OEM service is available and MOQ is one 20ft container.
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...