The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, high temperature extraction and other nutrient compounding, the seaweed is finally made to liquid seaweed fertilizer. The liquid seaweed fertilizer has all kinds of nutritional ingredient and active ingredient of seaweed including alginate, mannitol, Iodine, amino acid, alginate polysaccharide, carbohydrate, vitamin, CTK, mineral materials, micronutrient, etc. This product has following great function: increasing yield, disease resistance, stress resistance, etc.
1. This product can enhance the disease resistance of crop roots, stems and leaves, increase photosynthesis, enhance enzyme activity.
2. It plays a preventive role on the yellow wilt, root rot and other viruses also relieve the injury due to improper spraying.
3.It has a special effects for fruit trees deciduous in the early and spot disease, and can improve the plant physiological functions, increase yield and improve quality.
All the crops.
1.Mix it with pesticides,which will enhance the function with each other
2. Please spray it before 10am or after 4pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
3. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
4. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...