- Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
- No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of soil
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decrease the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
1. Potassium Sulphate can be used as the raw material to produce multiple-element compound fertilizer, or as potassium fertilizer to fertilize field, especially applicable to chloride-resistant industrial crops such as tobacco, grape, cotton, beet.
2. It is mainly used for fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops, it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
Plant Food: Don't Forget to Feed Your Plants | Gardener's
Mar 13, 2019 — PHC All-Purpose Fertilizer is organically-based, easy to use and very effective. Other options are also available, including Soil Power Organic
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Don't apply liquid fertilizer at the exact same time that you plant. No matter how carefully you remove plants from their containers and place them in the ground,
Fertilizer Basics and How to Feed Indoor Plants - The Spruce
Jul 17, 2020 — After about two months, though, the plant will have consumed the nutrients in the soil, so you'll have to fertilize if you want continued, healthy
How and Why to Fertilize Your Plants - Longfield Gardens
Most garden fertilizers contain the three primary plant nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), plus small amounts of the minor nutrients:
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — When they're more actively growing in the spring and summer, they benefit from a little liquid fertilizer along with their water about once a month. If
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...