Humic acid 's plant origin product, black shiny color, extracted and concentrated from corn, and after spray granulation.Shiny balls come out.
Humic acid contains 12 types of amino acid, organic carbon, organic nitrogen, 10%sulphur and 5% moisture, especially can be applied in high PH value alkaline soil to improve soil quality as a good soil conditioner.
Humic acid appears black and uniform granule, have good water solubility, could be a good replacement of normal NPK fertilizer.
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
Increase soil activation and aeration condition; Improve soil compaction and water-holding capacity;
Reduce Nitrogen loss, Phosphorus fixation and Potassium decomposition, increase plant absorption of nutrients.
Improve the disinfectant function of soil, increase pest resistance; Increase the immunity of plants, improve the microbial environment and the physical structure of the soil;
Improve the yield and quality of farm products.
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
How and Why to Fertilize Your Plants - Longfield Gardens
Most garden fertilizers contain the three primary plant nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), plus small amounts of the minor nutrients:
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Don't apply liquid fertilizer at the exact same time that you plant. No matter how carefully you remove plants from their containers and place them in the ground,
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — When they're more actively growing in the spring and summer, they benefit from a little liquid fertilizer along with their water about once a month. If
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Fertilizer Basics and How to Feed Indoor Plants - The Spruce
Jul 17, 2020 — After about two months, though, the plant will have consumed the nutrients in the soil, so you'll have to fertilize if you want continued, healthy
Plant Food: Don't Forget to Feed Your Plants | Gardener's
Mar 13, 2019 — PHC All-Purpose Fertilizer is organically-based, easy to use and very effective. Other options are also available, including Soil Power Organic
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...