The product has scientific and reasonable formula, it can meet the nutrient demand of plants in different grow period. It can make sure the plants form every organs, accumulate and transform the nutrient and energy. This product can improve product quality and increase yield.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is blue or other colourful powder. It can be dissolved in water speedly. Water Solubility: 100%
1. Prevent and correct zinc deficiency.
2. Promote the growth of plants, improve plants' immunity to resist disease and unfavorable natural climate, increase the growth of plants.
2.Increase fruit-setting-rate, promote fruits' growth and colouring, help fruit accumulate its sugar and improve crops' quality.
3.Promote the absorption of metal, prevent yellow colouring and falling of leaves.
4.Promote concentration of chlorophyll and anthocyanin in plants.
5.Reinforce photosynthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen fixation of plants.
Foliar Spray: Dilute with water by 800-1000 times and spray on the leaves. Usually 1-2KG is used per acre.
Drip Irrigation: Dilute with water by 200-300 times and irrigate the plants. Usually 3-5KG is used per acre.
Seed Soaking: Dilute with water by 600-800 times and soak the seeds. Soak the seeds for 12-48 hours.
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure · Well-composted manure from steers or horses produce a cooler material, making it ready to use in the garden without worry of burning. · Chicken manure
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — (A good organic compromise when your plants need a sudden energy boost is liquid fertilizers or foliar sprays.) Gardeners should also be
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Compost is the best organic fertilizer and is key to any organic gardening program. It's high in nutrients, humus, humic acid, and microorganisms
6 Best Organic Fertilizers 2020 | Garden Consumers
Top 6 Organic Fertilizers Comparison. Unco Industries Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. obe's 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer. Charlie's Compost 10 lb
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Great Organic Lawn Fertilizer Products. Organic lawn fertilizer often focuses on the nitrogen that grass craves. Lawns can fertilize themselves to some extent if you
What is the Best Organic Fertilizer for My Vegetable Garden
Grass clippings are a great source of nitrogen — add ½” into the soil in the spring, or a 1-2” layer on top of the soil around the plants. Animal manures (horse,
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
6 Best Organic Fertilizers – Reviews · 1. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer · 2. Jobe's Organics Vegetable & Tomato Fertilizer
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...