|Chloride ||<3% |
|Nitrogen ||>16.5% |
|Phosphorus Pentoxide ||>10.5% |
|Potassium oxide ||>16.5% |
|State ||Granular fertilizer |
|Colour ||white,red,yellow,OEM color |
|Granular size ||2-5mm |
|Moisture content ||<2% |
|Water Solubility ||300 g/L(20ºC) |
|Density ||1.8g/cm3 (20 °C) |
|Release Type ||Quick |
fruits, fruit trees, vegetables, tobacco, tea trees and other economic crops
1. This product is developed with high-quality pure potassium sulfate and advanced production technology, with low water content, strong hardness and round particles It does not agglomerate, is storage-resistant, and dissolves more thoroughly.
2. Complete nutrients, high purity, long fertilizer efficiency, and balanced supply of nutrients needed for the entire growth cycle of crops.
3. Improve soil, prevent compaction, and enhance soil permeability.
4. Improve the quality of agricultural products. It is used for fruits and vegetables with good quality, good coloring and storage resistance. It is the preferred fertilizer for fruits and vegetables. Applicable crops: economic crops such as vegetables, fruits, fruit trees, tea trees, etc.
It can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing. The specific dosage is adjusted according to the crop yield, soil fertility and the opinions of the local agricultural technology department.
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from sun, rain and moisture. Pay attention to seed fertilizer isolation when fertilizing.
What is the Best Organic Fertilizer for My Vegetable Garden
Grass clippings are a great source of nitrogen — add ½” into the soil in the spring, or a 1-2” layer on top of the soil around the plants. Animal manures (horse,
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
6 Best Organic Fertilizers – Reviews · 1. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer · 2. Jobe's Organics Vegetable & Tomato Fertilizer
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Compost is the best organic fertilizer and is key to any organic gardening program. It's high in nutrients, humus, humic acid, and microorganisms
6 Best Organic Fertilizers 2020 | Garden Consumers
Top 6 Organic Fertilizers Comparison. Unco Industries Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. obe's 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer. Charlie's Compost 10 lb
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Great Organic Lawn Fertilizer Products. Organic lawn fertilizer often focuses on the nitrogen that grass craves. Lawns can fertilize themselves to some extent if you
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure · Well-composted manure from steers or horses produce a cooler material, making it ready to use in the garden without worry of burning. · Chicken manure
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — (A good organic compromise when your plants need a sudden energy boost is liquid fertilizers or foliar sprays.) Gardeners should also be
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...