It is a organic fertilizer inoculant prepared by high-throughput screening, combining with the latest production
technology, and using the ecological complex balance technology between different bacterial species, supplemented by Organic Fertilizer. To provide users with targeted solutions, saving costs, shortening the fermentation cycle and increasing production capacity, uniting product and program service
Bacteria count: 16 Billion CFU/g
Ingredients: Aspergillus oryzae, yeast, lactic acid, Bacillus etc.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
- Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
Package and storage
Package: Kraft bags with PE liner, 20 kg net;
1 kg,5 kg,10 kg foil/PE bag, packed (customized package).
Storage: Sealed well and store in cool and dry place.
6 Best Organic Fertilizers 2020 | Garden Consumers
Top 6 Organic Fertilizers Comparison. Unco Industries Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. obe's 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer. Charlie's Compost 10 lb
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — (A good organic compromise when your plants need a sudden energy boost is liquid fertilizers or foliar sprays.) Gardeners should also be
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure · Well-composted manure from steers or horses produce a cooler material, making it ready to use in the garden without worry of burning. · Chicken manure
What is the Best Organic Fertilizer for My Vegetable Garden
Grass clippings are a great source of nitrogen — add ½” into the soil in the spring, or a 1-2” layer on top of the soil around the plants. Animal manures (horse,
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Compost is the best organic fertilizer and is key to any organic gardening program. It's high in nutrients, humus, humic acid, and microorganisms
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Great Organic Lawn Fertilizer Products. Organic lawn fertilizer often focuses on the nitrogen that grass craves. Lawns can fertilize themselves to some extent if you
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
6 Best Organic Fertilizers – Reviews · 1. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer · 2. Jobe's Organics Vegetable & Tomato Fertilizer
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...