The common inorganic micronutrients fertilizer which exists as anion and cation, easy dissociation, to form insoluble matters, and difficultly been absorbed by plants, the micronutrients was chelated by amino acids and make inorganic element become into organic element. The trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, manganese, boron, magnesium) are fundamental for the development of cultivations as make the vegetal metabolism more active and reduce the plant sensitivity on diseases and climatic and environmental adversities. The trace elements are also involved by different ways in all main metabolic precesses of plants, such as chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, blossom, fruits setting and ripening. This product absorbed quickly, no residue, changing the soil structure, soil structure adjustment, promoting plants production.
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
- Package and storage
1) Kraft bags with PE liner, 20kg net;
2) Cartons with PE liner, 20kg net;
3) 5kgs foil bag, 4 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
4) 1kgs foil bag, 20 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — (A good organic compromise when your plants need a sudden energy boost is liquid fertilizers or foliar sprays.) Gardeners should also be
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Great Organic Lawn Fertilizer Products. Organic lawn fertilizer often focuses on the nitrogen that grass craves. Lawns can fertilize themselves to some extent if you
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Compost is the best organic fertilizer and is key to any organic gardening program. It's high in nutrients, humus, humic acid, and microorganisms
6 Best Organic Fertilizers 2020 | Garden Consumers
Top 6 Organic Fertilizers Comparison. Unco Industries Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. obe's 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer. Charlie's Compost 10 lb
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure · Well-composted manure from steers or horses produce a cooler material, making it ready to use in the garden without worry of burning. · Chicken manure
What is the Best Organic Fertilizer for My Vegetable Garden
Grass clippings are a great source of nitrogen — add ½” into the soil in the spring, or a 1-2” layer on top of the soil around the plants. Animal manures (horse,
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
6 Best Organic Fertilizers – Reviews · 1. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer · 2. Jobe's Organics Vegetable & Tomato Fertilizer
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...