|Infection On Soil:Physiological Neutral
||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
|Raw Material:High Quality Leonardite
||Type:Commercial Organic Fertilizer
|Humic Acid:80% Min
||Fulvic Acid:15% Min
||Delivery Time:20 Days
||Transport Package:Draft Bag
|Specification:appearance: Black powder&flake
In healthy, pristine soils, humates are constantly formed by the life and death cycles of plant roots, microorganisms, and fungi in the soil. Modern agricultural practices have disrupted this cycle - in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back into the soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
|Name ||Fulvic acid ||Appearance ||Brown yellow powder |
|Fulvic acid ||≥42% ||Nitrogen(N) ||≥7% |
|pH ||5-7 ||Water ||≤5% |
|Potassium oxide(K2O) ||≥3% ||Organic matter ||≥67% |
(1) Fulvic Acid is a kind of plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth and improve absorption of of nutrition.
(2) Fulvic Acid has important function in plants drought resisting. It can improve plants' anti-adversity ability, increase production and improve plants' quality.
(3) Fulvic Acid can prevent and cure plants disease and strengthen flood-resisting ability.
(4) Fulvic Acid can be used for chelate macro elements and micro elements, make them to be better used by plants.
(5) Fulvic Acid can speed up precipitation and decomposition, improve soil structure.
• Broad spectrum plant growth regulator
• Proper control of crop leaf stomatal openness
• Reduce transpiration,have an important role for drought
• Anti- dry hot wind
• Improve stress tolerance of crops
• Increase in yield
• Have synergies when mix with some non - alkaline pesticide
• Stimulate crop growth
• Enhance root activity
• Prevent premature aging
• Improve the various enzyme activities
• Increase the chlorophyll content
• Improve the quality of the fruit
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...