||Type:Amide Nitrogen Fertilizer
||Form:Prilled or Granular
|Place of Origin:China
|Transport Package:Plastic Bag/Wove Bag
Biological fulvic acid, also known as fulvic acid, is extracted from plants bodies, weathered coal, peat, etc, using special bacteria biological fermentation and chemical treament technology. It is a kind of short carbon chain molecular material extracted from natural plants, with high loading capacity and physiological activity. Fulvic acid contains small molecule aromatic carboxylic acid chemical compounds, its main components containing fulvic acid, amino acid, trace element, etc. It also contains biological active substances and plant endogenous hormone including nucleic acid, salicylic acid, carbohydrates, indole acids, collagen, etc.
Physical and Chemical Property:
Its appearance is brown yellow powder. It is instantly dissolved in water. Water Solubility: 99.9%. PH: 5.0-7.0.
- Increasing the degree of fertilizer retention in the soil, preventing the runoff of other fertilizer components.
- Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimizing N. P. K absorption by plants.
- Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
- Preventing the fixing of phosphoric acid, increasing its absorption efficiency
- Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
- Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
- Buffering the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- Provide plants ammonium and humic acids and help to save the energy for their synthesis.
- Improve soil structure,increase soil fertilizer.
- Enhanced capability to counter stress condition ( drought, hot or cold temperature, transplanting stress etc.) and disease.
- Soluble humate will help to slow release nitrogen and release locked-up phosphorus also activate the micro element in the oil to increase fertility.
- Increase carbohydrate in plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
- Increase vitamin and sugar in fruits and vegetable to get good quality and taste.
- Help to repair damaged tissues.
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...