|Infection on Soil:Physiological Neutral||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral|
|Release Type:Quick||Manufacturing Method:Blending Fertilizer|
|Type:High Nitrogen and High Phosphorus Compound Fertilizer||Organic Matter:45% Min|
|Humic Acid:16% Min||Amino Acid:8% Min|
|Total Te:2% Min||NPK:10% Min|
|Trademark:QFG||Transport Package:PP Bag|
|Specification:appearance: light brown granular||Origin:China|
In healthy, pristine soils, humates are constantly formed by the life and death cycles of plant roots, microorganisms, and fungi in the soil. Modern agricultural practices have disrupted this cycle - in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back into the soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
|Name||Fulvic acid||Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Potassium oxide(K2O)||≥3%||Organic matter||≥67%|
(1) Fulvic Acid is a kind of plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth and improve absorption of of nutrition.
(2) Fulvic Acid has important function in plants drought resisting. It can improve plants' anti-adversity ability, increase production and improve plants' quality.
(3) Fulvic Acid can prevent and cure plants disease and strengthen flood-resisting ability.
(4) Fulvic Acid can be used for chelate macro elements and micro elements, make them to be better used by plants.
(5) Fulvic Acid can speed up precipitation and decomposition, improve soil structure.
• Broad spectrum plant growth regulator
• Proper control of crop leaf stomatal openness
• Reduce transpiration,have an important role for drought
• Anti- dry hot wind
• Improve stress tolerance of crops
• Increase in yield
• Have synergies when mix with some non - alkaline pesticide
• Stimulate crop growth
• Enhance root activity
• Prevent premature aging
• Improve the various enzyme activities
• Increase the chlorophyll content
• Improve the quality of the fruit
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved