|Infection on Soil:Physiological Neutral
||Chemical Character:Chemical Acid
|Transport Package:25kg/Bag or Customized
||Specification:50/8%, 60/10%, 65/10%, 70/12%
Potassium humate is ideally as addition for granular fertilizers, such as Urea. With prominent effect to release the locked phosphtae by some iron such as Fe3+,Al3+,also can slow-release nitrogeon fertilizer to promote the function of NPK fertilizers. The high activiy of weathered coal humic acid and potassium hydroxide chemical reaction and become dissolving in water, alkaline, with many active groups, with the function of ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, Xu Ning, dispersion, bond etc, are widely used in agriculture, the drilling fluid additives, water reducing agent in cement industry.
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 600-750 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 225-300 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha or 1.5-2 kg/tree.
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases