|Packaging Details:1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg
|Composed of 18 Amino Acid:Ten Kinds of Trace Elements Like Zinc, Copper, Man
||Classification:Trace Element Fertilizer
|Origin:Chengdu Sichuan China
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Total Amino acid: 50% min
Free amino acid: 45% min
Organic Nitrogen: 8% min
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
1. Prevent and correct zinc deficiency.
2. Promote the growth of plants, improve plants' immunity to resist disease and unfavorable natural climate, increase the growth of plants.
2.Increase fruit-setting-rate, promote fruits' growth and colouring, help fruit accumulate its sugar and improve crops' quality.
3.Promote the absorption of metal, prevent yellow colouring and falling of leaves.
4.Promote concentration of chlorophyll and anthocyanin in plants.
5.Reinforce photosynthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen fixation of plants.
Foliar Spray: Dilute with water by 800-1000 times and spray on the leaves. Usually 1-2KG is used per acre.
Drip Irrigation: Dilute with water by 200-300 times and irrigate the plants. Usually 3-5KG is used per acre.
Seed Soaking: Dilute with water by 600-800 times and soak the seeds. Soak the seeds for 12-48 hours.
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 - Chemical free and perfect for an organic kitchen garden, Jeff Holman ... The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
May 31, 2017 - Types of Organic Fertilizers. Dry. Exactly what it says on the tin, dry fertilizers are often mixed into the soil. Liquid. Obviously, these fertilizers are nutrients in liquid form. Growth Enhancers. Alfalfa Meal. Cottonseed Meal. Corn Gluten Meal. Rock Phosphate. Cow Manure
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 4, 2018 - Organic materials in the garden are more environmentally friendly. This includes organic fertilizers. Learn about what are organic fertilizers and
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human .... Types" in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 2009, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.n10_n01; ^ "Researchers Study
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers. Alfalfa meal: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5% K. Slow to moderate. Bat guano: 8% N, 6% P, 1% K. Moderate to immediate. Fish emulsion: 9% N, 0% P, 0% K. Cotton seed meal: 6% N, 3% P, 1% K. Corn gluten meal: 0.5% N, 0.5% P, 1% K. Seaweed: 1% N, 2% P, 5% K. Cow manure: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5%
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...