|Product Name:Organic Fertilizer Pellet Machine for Ball Shaper
||Machine Type:Round/Ball Shaping Machine/Granulator
|Application:Organice Fertilizer Machine
||Granules Shapes:Ball/Cylinder Shape
||Raw Material:Kinds of Organic Material
||After-Sales Service Provided:After-Sales Service Provided
Amino acid chelated zinc is designed for all plants to prevent or correct zinc deficiency that may limit crop growth and yields. It is water soluble and nontoxic to plants, can provide plants with certain nutrients. This product is based on multi kinds of amino acids which has strong surface activity, adsorbing and holding capacity. Also with abundant zinc, it has obvious effect for plant growth. This product can ensure the slow-release and adequateutilization of its main elements. In addition, it can keep stability and long-lasting effect of zinc.
Physical and Chemical property:
It is light yellow powder and completely water soluble. It has excellent flowing, can dissolve totally and instantly. It is easy to wet. PH: 4-6
Amino Acid ≥25%, Organic Zinc≥10%, Total Nitrogen: 10%, Water Solubility: 100%, Moisture<5%.
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
Increase soil activation and aeration condition; Improve soil compaction and water-holding capacity;
Reduce Nitrogen loss, Phosphorus fixation and Potassium decomposition, increase plant absorption of nutrients.
Improve the disinfectant function of soil, increase pest resistance; Increase the immunity of plants, improve the microbial environment and the physical structure of the soil;
Improve the yield and quality of farm products.
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 - Chemical free and perfect for an organic kitchen garden, Jeff Holman ... The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
May 31, 2017 - Types of Organic Fertilizers. Dry. Exactly what it says on the tin, dry fertilizers are often mixed into the soil. Liquid. Obviously, these fertilizers are nutrients in liquid form. Growth Enhancers. Alfalfa Meal. Cottonseed Meal. Corn Gluten Meal. Rock Phosphate. Cow Manure
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human .... Types" in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 2009, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.n10_n01; ^ "Researchers Study
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers. Alfalfa meal: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5% K. Slow to moderate. Bat guano: 8% N, 6% P, 1% K. Moderate to immediate. Fish emulsion: 9% N, 0% P, 0% K. Cotton seed meal: 6% N, 3% P, 1% K. Corn gluten meal: 0.5% N, 0.5% P, 1% K. Seaweed: 1% N, 2% P, 5% K. Cow manure: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5%
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 4, 2018 - Organic materials in the garden are more environmentally friendly. This includes organic fertilizers. Learn about what are organic fertilizers and
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...