The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder. The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc.
1. Instant effect to improve the structure of soil, increase the buffering power of soil. Help to improve the compact result caused long time using chemical fertilizers. In light, sandy soils, humic acid increase the cation exchange capability to retain nutrients and water, importantly to magnify the ability of root to take up nutrients. In heavy and compact soils, working with fungi to create a crumb structure for better water oxygen and nutrients intake and improved root penetration.
2. Neutralize both acid and alkaline soils; regulate the pH-value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil. Under alkaline conditions humic acid can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots, as under high pH value many essential nutrients and trace element are not in plant-available form. In acidic soil can largely reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized by humic acid, thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by Aluminum is released. Salinalised soil: Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability cation (eg. Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated. The high osmotic pressure within the root area is largely reduced.
3. Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality. Stimulate the membrane of seeds as well as the metabolic activities and thereby increase the germination rate. Increase the capacity of root to take up nutrients (N, P, K + Fe, Zn and other trace elements) as these elements is easier to be converted into forms available to plants. Accordingly, the yield will be increased up to 30%.Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant's sugar and vitamin content.
4. Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater. Humic acid binds the nitrate and keep it around the root zone, in this way drinking water is better preserved.
5. Increase the effectiveness of herbicide pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved