Organic Fertilizer is mainly derived from plants and animals, it is a carbon containing material which is applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition as its main function. Through the processing of biological substances, animal and plant wastes and plant residues, the toxic and harmful substances are eliminated and beneficial substances are increased, including a variety of organic acids, peptides, and rich nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It can not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve the physical and chemical properties and biological activity of soil, which is the main nutrient of green food production.
- Stimulate plant growth
- Promote root development
- Stimulate seed germination. .
- Increase yield and improves quality of plants
- Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
- Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
- Soil conditioner. Improve the soil structure
- Fertilizer efficiency promoter.
- Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
- Reduce pesticide residue
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions
Enhance soil ability of Anti-hard water
Packaging & Shipping
1KG alum bag in carton
5KG alum/ paper / PE bag in carton
10KG paper / PE / plastic woven bag
20 / 25KG paper / PE / plastic woven bag
800/1000 KG jumbo bag
Or welcome OEM order
What's Feedlot Manure Worth as Fertilizer? | CropWatch
And right now there's a lot of interest in selling feedlot manure to farmers or homeowners as fertilizer, according to Dr. Judson Vasconcelos, UNL feedlot nutrition
Animal Feeding Operations - Uses of Manure | National
Aug 3, 2020 — Farmers and ranchers can use composted manure at their own operations as fertilizer or bedding. Sales of compost can remove excess nutrients
Fertilizer vs. Manure: Which to Use? - Gardening Channel
Fertilizers don't often contain manure, but manure can be used as a fertilizer. Manure contains nitrogen, which is one of the most beneficial nutrient resources in
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include
Manure on Your Farm: Asset or Liability? | Animal Agriculture
The nutrients in manure are a mixture of inorganic and organic forms. Many of the inorganic nutrients in manure are the same as those in a commercial fertilizer
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
If you've been gardening for any length of time, you've probably know of folks who use composted manure as fertilizer. After all, it's high in nutrients and can
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
Always use composted manure. Unless you are starting a new bed that you don't plan to plant for some time, it's best to use composted manure in the garden
Manure vs Fertilizer | - American Dairymen
Manure vs Fertilizer. Published on Thu, 07/22/2010 - 2:20pm. googleplus. Manure adds a lot more than crop nutrients to your soil. Just ask J.Mark Powell
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...