≥ 40%; ≥ 45%; ≥ 50%; ≥ 70%; ≥ 80%
5 - 6
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
1.Q:what is your payment terms?
A:Usually 30% in advance,70% before delivery.
2.Q:How do you guarantee your product quality?
A:Each batch of our product must be tested before delivery and accept SGS test.
3.Q:Can we get technical support?
A:Yes,any technical support and training can be provided.
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists ... Other types of plant matter used as manure include the contents of the rumens of slaughtered ruminants, spent grain (left over from brewing beer)
What is the Best Manure for Your Garden? - Garden Myths
Some say chicken manure is great but others say it's too hot and will burn plants. Horse manure can be used almost fresh, but cow manure needs to be
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Compost it for at least six months before using, making sure to turn the pile on a regular basis. Or, make manure “tea”: Add some dry, aged droppings to a bucket of
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
The high nutrient content may damage your plants. Instead, dilute the manure with soil and hasten the decomposition process by incorporating the manure into the
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Raw manure is highly acidic and may actually have more nutrients than your plants need, so too much can burn your plants. It's best to use composted manure
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — Manure supplies some nutrients, but its most important function is to improve the soil structure by adding organic material. This turns the soil into a
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...