Amino Acid: Is molecules containing an amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain that varies between different amino acids. These molecules contain the key elements of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen. These molecules are particularly important in biochemistry, where this term refers to alpha-amino acids with the general formula H2NCHRCOOH, where R is an organic substituent.
Amino acid: 50%min
Crude protein: 95%min
Use with other fertilizer, it's an ideal Amino support agent. Also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to creat crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, Hamimelon, sugarcane, sugarbeet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yeild
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
1.High quality with competitive price.
2. All purity>99%.
3. We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery.
1. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment tracking number available.
2. Secure and discreet shipment verious transportation methods for your choice.
3. Customs pass rate >99%.
4. We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
What is the Best Manure for Your Garden? - Garden Myths
Some say chicken manure is great but others say it's too hot and will burn plants. Horse manure can be used almost fresh, but cow manure needs to be
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists ... Other types of plant matter used as manure include the contents of the rumens of slaughtered ruminants, spent grain (left over from brewing beer)
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — Manure supplies some nutrients, but its most important function is to improve the soil structure by adding organic material. This turns the soil into a
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Compost it for at least six months before using, making sure to turn the pile on a regular basis. Or, make manure “tea”: Add some dry, aged droppings to a bucket of
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Raw manure is highly acidic and may actually have more nutrients than your plants need, so too much can burn your plants. It's best to use composted manure
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
The high nutrient content may damage your plants. Instead, dilute the manure with soil and hasten the decomposition process by incorporating the manure into the
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...