Appearance: Black powder & flake
Alginic acid: 16% min
Organic matter: 50% min
Amino acid: 2% min
K2O: 16% min
Cytokinin& Gibberellin: 600ppm min
Water soluble: 100%
1.Amino acid with complete nutrients is easily broken down and absorbed in animals' body. The nutrition is superior to meal type .In feed using,amino acid can be partially instead of soybean meal ,peanut cake, and fish meal,which will increase 4-10% yields. Because it has high protein content and small protein molecule . Digestibility can be up to more than 95% .
2. Our amino acid is rich in many kinds of amino acids such as cystine, tyrosine, serine, etc which are conducive to the growth of animal fur. After using it,animal skin can be red,fur can be light .
3. Adding the product to animal's feed ,can improve feed efficiency,promote the growth rate,shorten the breeding cycle, improve animal's digestive function,reduce disease and strengthen resistance. By Balancing ratio of amino acids in feed, improving the nutritional value and reducing the breeding cycle ,a good economic benefits can be achieved.
4. In aquatic feed ,amino acid can promote plankton growth,enhance crude protein content of fish and shrimp,increase animal nutrition,reduce the cost of concentrates feed and final feed
All the poultry ,livestock ,fisheries and so on.and so on
As a feed additive, add this product 8-10% into the complete feed .
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Raw manure is highly acidic and may actually have more nutrients than your plants need, so too much can burn your plants. It's best to use composted manure
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Compost it for at least six months before using, making sure to turn the pile on a regular basis. Or, make manure “tea”: Add some dry, aged droppings to a bucket of
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
The high nutrient content may damage your plants. Instead, dilute the manure with soil and hasten the decomposition process by incorporating the manure into the
What is the Best Manure for Your Garden? - Garden Myths
Some say chicken manure is great but others say it's too hot and will burn plants. Horse manure can be used almost fresh, but cow manure needs to be
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists ... Other types of plant matter used as manure include the contents of the rumens of slaughtered ruminants, spent grain (left over from brewing beer)
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — Manure supplies some nutrients, but its most important function is to improve the soil structure by adding organic material. This turns the soil into a
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...