100% Natural Organic Sargassum Seaweed Extract Flake Fertilizer is extracted from marine seaweed through Biochemistry method.
It has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases
and insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth and improving soil condition and so on.
1.Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
2.Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
3.Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
4.Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
5.Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
1.Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
2.Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
3.Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in soil.
4.Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
5.Fertilizer efficiency promoter. Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.
1. 100% organic fertilizer, 100% water soluble
2. High amino acid content
3. The only manufacturer in China
4. The best appearance and smell
5. Ready Stock for fast delivery
6. OEM are welcome and best technical support are available !
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — Manure supplies some nutrients, but its most important function is to improve the soil structure by adding organic material. This turns the soil into a
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Raw manure is highly acidic and may actually have more nutrients than your plants need, so too much can burn your plants. It's best to use composted manure
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Compost it for at least six months before using, making sure to turn the pile on a regular basis. Or, make manure “tea”: Add some dry, aged droppings to a bucket of
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
The high nutrient content may damage your plants. Instead, dilute the manure with soil and hasten the decomposition process by incorporating the manure into the
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists ... Other types of plant matter used as manure include the contents of the rumens of slaughtered ruminants, spent grain (left over from brewing beer)
What is the Best Manure for Your Garden? - Garden Myths
Some say chicken manure is great but others say it's too hot and will burn plants. Horse manure can be used almost fresh, but cow manure needs to be
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...