The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder. The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc. Alginic Acid(seaweed extract) is a natural auxin, which can promote seed germination and plant growth of crops, improve the survival rate of planting, improve the resistance and stress resistance of crops, and increase the number of flower buds and yield rate of crops.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
- Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
Package and storage
Package: Kraft bags with PE liner, 20 kg net;
1 kg,5 kg,10 kg foil/PE bag, packed (customized package).
Storage: Sealed well and store in cool and dry place.
What is the Best Manure for Your Garden? - Garden Myths
Some say chicken manure is great but others say it's too hot and will burn plants. Horse manure can be used almost fresh, but cow manure needs to be
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
The high nutrient content may damage your plants. Instead, dilute the manure with soil and hasten the decomposition process by incorporating the manure into the
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Raw manure is highly acidic and may actually have more nutrients than your plants need, so too much can burn your plants. It's best to use composted manure
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Compost it for at least six months before using, making sure to turn the pile on a regular basis. Or, make manure “tea”: Add some dry, aged droppings to a bucket of
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — In order to maximize the benefits of manure compost in the garden, proper application is vital. One of the best ways to use manure as plant
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — Manure supplies some nutrients, but its most important function is to improve the soil structure by adding organic material. This turns the soil into a
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists ... Other types of plant matter used as manure include the contents of the rumens of slaughtered ruminants, spent grain (left over from brewing beer)
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...