- Biological fermentation, gunite pelleting, mellow and full for appearance, coffee smell, convenient use
- Plant Based NPK fertilizer is a nitrogen-rich fertilizer derived from fermented glutamic acid liquid and has an NPK ratio of 12-1-2 and 12-3-3 and 14-1-1 and 5-45 OM 10-45 OM. The nitrogen-rich proteins are extracted after fermentation to produce a liquid and then dried to a granular fertilizer rich in macro and micronutrients.
Because of the concentration of soluble extracts from these materials, it is a highly efficient organic fertilizer with a high percentage of protein-derived nitrogen with a release profile to combine fast action with sustained release.
1. Ammonia filtration in fish hatcheries;
2. Bio filter media
3. Animal Feed Additive etc.
1. Odor control;
2. Confined animal environmental control;
3. Livestock feed additives;
4. Cat Litter etc.
1. Absorbents for oil and spills;
2. Gas separations.
3. Water Treatment Water filtration;
4. Heavy metal removal;
5. Swimming pools.
6. Radioactive Waste etc.
1.High quality with competitive price.
2. All purity>99%.
3. We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery.
1. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment tracking number available.
2. Secure and discreet shipment verious transportation methods for your choice.
3. Customs pass rate >99%.
4. We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients that feed plants and soil alike. As with chicken manure, applying fresh
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
This I believe is the ultimate fertilizer for any garden. From the novice to Professional. Won't burn plants, Natural insecticide, and a Great Starter medium. Reply
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... There are many different all-natural fertilizers that you can use in your garden or
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Organic or natural fertilizers are created using composted or dried organic matter such as cow manure, concentrated compost, crop residue, earthworm castings,
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...