The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
Producers of, for example, organic fertilizers, organic additives for mushroom cultivation, substrates and compost can also consider using this fertilizer granule as a raw material. Given the high percentage of nitrogen, this product offers an alternative to the known animal by-products. In addition, this product has good running properties (if dry).
1.Suitable for all crops, vegetables, and fruits.
2. It can use as a raw material of blended fertilizer and provides
Major nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K);
Secondary nutrients: calcium (Ca), sulphur (S), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na);
Micro-nutrients: iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), copper (Cu), boron (B), zinc (Zn), cobalt (Co).
3. Together with use with Urea, DAP, and Potassium. To reduce the number of chemical fertilizers, improve quantity & quality.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special
requirements on them, we will according to you.
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
This I believe is the ultimate fertilizer for any garden. From the novice to Professional. Won't burn plants, Natural insecticide, and a Great Starter medium. Reply
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... There are many different all-natural fertilizers that you can use in your garden or
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients that feed plants and soil alike. As with chicken manure, applying fresh
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Organic or natural fertilizers are created using composted or dried organic matter such as cow manure, concentrated compost, crop residue, earthworm castings,
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...