This product is white round granulated, water soluble.It is a new high efficient compound fertilizer. It is granular and
dissolves in water absolutely. It can quickly supply Calcium Nitrate to plants, It has growth function on root, stem, leaf of the crop and used in greenhouse and large-area farmland.
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
Stimulate plant growth
Promote root development
Improves the soil structure and increases the water retention capacity
Stimulates seed germination
Enhance the absorption of trace elements
Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
With lower molecular weight and high biological activity,improve nutrient uptake of plant
Increases yield and improves the quality of plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... There are many different all-natural fertilizers that you can use in your garden or
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients that feed plants and soil alike. As with chicken manure, applying fresh
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
This I believe is the ultimate fertilizer for any garden. From the novice to Professional. Won't burn plants, Natural insecticide, and a Great Starter medium. Reply
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Organic or natural fertilizers are created using composted or dried organic matter such as cow manure, concentrated compost, crop residue, earthworm castings,
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...