The common inorganic micronutrients fertilizer which exists as anion and cation, easy dissociation, to form insoluble matters, and difficultly been absorbed by plants, the micronutrients was chelated by amino acids and make inorganic element become into organic element. The trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, manganese, boron, magnesium) are fundamental for the development of cultivations as make the vegetal metabolism more active and reduce the plant sensitivity on diseases and climatic and environmental adversities. The trace elements are also involved by different ways in all main metabolic precesses of plants, such as chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, blossom, fruits setting and ripening. This product absorbed quickly, no residue, changing the soil structure, soil structure adjustment, promoting plants production.
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
- •Nitrogen fixation
- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
- •Activate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- •Flocculate clay particles or aggregates sand for improved soil structure.
- •Buffer stress from soil toxicities (salts & heavy metals). Treatment for soil contamination of Heavy Metals!
- •Leave zero harmful chemical residues.
- •Inhibit the pathogenic microorganism, prevent and reduce the diseases; Pests do not develop resistance.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils.
- •Achieve uniform blooming, fruit set, fruit sizing, and maturity.
- •Improve water penetration and water holding capacity.
- •Allow the nutrients to easily assimilate through the roots and leaves.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved