|Appearance ||Brown granular |
| Nitrogen || 8.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
| Sulphur ||18.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
|Magnesium || 3.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
| Moisture ||2.0% MAX |
|Size 2-4 MM ||90% MIN |
|Crops ||Vegetables,Fruits,Grand field |
|Service || OEM,ODM,Custom logo and design are welcome |
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
It can be sued in every growing period of vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, etc. But it is more appropriate to use in seedling stage and vegetative growth stage. It can provide abundant nutrient to plants.
(1) Foliar Spray: Dilute with 1000-1500 time water and spray on the leaves.
(2) Water flushing irrigation: Dilute with 500-1500 time water and irrigate every 10-15 days. Use 60-90KG per Hectare.
(3) Drip Irrigation: Dilute with 1000-2000 time water and irrigate every 7-10 days. Use 45-75KG per Hectare.
(4) It is suitable for sprinkling irrigation, foliar spray, root irrigation and hole application. Please don't use it together with strong basicity pesticide. If used for foliar spray, it is better to do it after 4 O'clock PM. If it rains within 6 hours after foliar spray, please spray it again.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
This I believe is the ultimate fertilizer for any garden. From the novice to Professional. Won't burn plants, Natural insecticide, and a Great Starter medium. Reply
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... There are many different all-natural fertilizers that you can use in your garden or
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients that feed plants and soil alike. As with chicken manure, applying fresh
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Organic or natural fertilizers are created using composted or dried organic matter such as cow manure, concentrated compost, crop residue, earthworm castings,
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...