|Appearance ||Gold yellow powder Or White Powder |
|Solubility ||100% Water Soluble |
|Moisture ||2~3% |
|Amino acids ||More than 52% |
|Total nitrogen ||More than 12.5% |
Use with other fertilizer, it's an ideal Amino support agent. Also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to creat crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, Hamimelon, sugarcane, sugarbeet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yeild
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
Direction For Use:
Well used for any irrigation system or foliar application.
Home made Miracle Grow - Make Your own Homemade Plant
Jump to Five Different Home made Plant Fertilizers — It is thought to be a more natural way to fertilize plants. Mediavine. Can you fertilize your plants too
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — This list has tons of great ideas for natural fertilizers to help your garden ... of your plants to absorb the nutrients that are naturally found in soil
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps replenish lost potassium. · COFFEE GROUNDS – Acid-loving plants such as tomatoes, blueberries,
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Where would our gardens be without great organic fertilizer!? This article explains the best options for feeding your plants naturally. There are natural fertilizers
19 Best Natural Fertilizers for plants images | natural fertilizer
Place one uncracked raw egg in the pot on top of a few inches of soil - as it decomposes, it will serve as a natural fertilizer. Use this tip for container vegetables
How to Make Your Own Fertilizer - The Spruce
Oct 21, 2019 — Coffee grounds are rich in nitrogen, magnesium, and potassium – all-important plant nutrients. They're also naturally acidic, so they can help
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Plant fertilizers purchased from the local garden center often contain chemicals ... Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but
Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes | An
Oct 16, 2020 — Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes · Seaweed Tea · Epsom Salts, Baking Powder, and Ammonia · Burying Banana Peels
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...