≥ 40%; ≥ 45%; ≥ 50%; ≥ 70%; ≥ 80%
5 - 6
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
It can be sued in every growing period of vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, etc. But it is more appropriate to use in seedling stage and vegetative growth stage. It can provide abundant nutrient to plants.
(1) Foliar Spray: Dilute with 1000-1500 time water and spray on the leaves.
(2) Water flushing irrigation: Dilute with 500-1500 time water and irrigate every 10-15 days. Use 60-90KG per Hectare.
(3) Drip Irrigation: Dilute with 1000-2000 time water and irrigate every 7-10 days. Use 45-75KG per Hectare.
(4) It is suitable for sprinkling irrigation, foliar spray, root irrigation and hole application. Please don't use it together with strong basicity pesticide. If used for foliar spray, it is better to do it after 4 O'clock PM. If it rains within 6 hours after foliar spray, please spray it again.
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps replenish lost potassium. · COFFEE GROUNDS – Acid-loving plants such as tomatoes, blueberries,
19 Best Natural Fertilizers for plants images | natural fertilizer
Place one uncracked raw egg in the pot on top of a few inches of soil - as it decomposes, it will serve as a natural fertilizer. Use this tip for container vegetables
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Plant fertilizers purchased from the local garden center often contain chemicals ... Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but
Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes | An
Oct 16, 2020 — Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes · Seaweed Tea · Epsom Salts, Baking Powder, and Ammonia · Burying Banana Peels
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — This list has tons of great ideas for natural fertilizers to help your garden ... of your plants to absorb the nutrients that are naturally found in soil
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
Where would our gardens be without great organic fertilizer!? This article explains the best options for feeding your plants naturally. There are natural fertilizers
Home made Miracle Grow - Make Your own Homemade Plant
Jump to Five Different Home made Plant Fertilizers — It is thought to be a more natural way to fertilize plants. Mediavine. Can you fertilize your plants too
How to Make Your Own Fertilizer - The Spruce
Oct 21, 2019 — Coffee grounds are rich in nitrogen, magnesium, and potassium – all-important plant nutrients. They're also naturally acidic, so they can help
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...