Type: Chloride Free
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Total free Amino acid: 80% min
Organic Nitrogen: 13% min
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy Metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
1.Q:what is your payment terms?
A:Usually 30% in advance,70% before delivery.
2.Q:How do you guarantee your product quality?
A:Each batch of our product must be tested before delivery and accept SGS test.
3.Q:Can we get technical support?
A:Yes,any technical support and training can be provided.
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
9 Ideas On How To Nourish Your Soil Naturally | Joy Us Garden
Jan 31, 2017 — Here's all you need to know about the best ingredients for natural fertilizers: · Keep Your Banana Peels · Compost Your Coffee · Fishtank Water
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — GRASS CLIPPINGS – Rich in nitrogen, grass breaks down over time and enhances the soil. Fill a 5 gallon bucket full of grass clippings. You can
How to Enrich Your Soil Naturally Without Fertilizer - One
Mix Plants: Plants are meant to mingle. Some root systems tap deep and pull up nutrients from below, some root systems spread horizontally and keep topsoil in
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Mulch such as wood ash can be used as lime to increase the pH level in soil. Other natural mulch fertilizers include straw, which works well spread around
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic
Six Natural Fertilizers to Improve Garden Soil for a Better
6 Types of Natural Fertilizers · Chicken manure · Other animal manure · Liquid plant tea · Manure tea · Fish concentrate · Cover crops
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...