This product contains 18 varieties of L-Amino Acids up to 50%. It is widely used as base fertilizer in all kinds of agricultural crops. It contains seventeen free L-amino acids including 6 kinds of necessary amino acids such as L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine, which are 15% of total amino acids; And 6% semi necessary amino acids (e. G. L-Arginine and L-Histidine). The content of total amino acids is about 50%. It improves absorption through the roots, increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease), and improves flavor, color, firmness as well as preservation of fruit. Also, it helps the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids, benefits formation of the proteins and plant cells.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
- Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
Package and storage
Package: Kraft bags with PE liner, 20 kg net;
1 kg,5 kg,10 kg foil/PE bag, packed (customized package).
Storage: Sealed well and store in cool and dry place.
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — GRASS CLIPPINGS – Rich in nitrogen, grass breaks down over time and enhances the soil. Fill a 5 gallon bucket full of grass clippings. You can
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Mulch such as wood ash can be used as lime to increase the pH level in soil. Other natural mulch fertilizers include straw, which works well spread around
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic
9 Ideas On How To Nourish Your Soil Naturally | Joy Us Garden
Jan 31, 2017 — Here's all you need to know about the best ingredients for natural fertilizers: · Keep Your Banana Peels · Compost Your Coffee · Fishtank Water
How to Enrich Your Soil Naturally Without Fertilizer - One
Mix Plants: Plants are meant to mingle. Some root systems tap deep and pull up nutrients from below, some root systems spread horizontally and keep topsoil in
Six Natural Fertilizers to Improve Garden Soil for a Better
6 Types of Natural Fertilizers · Chicken manure · Other animal manure · Liquid plant tea · Manure tea · Fish concentrate · Cover crops
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...