It is a organic fertilizer inoculant prepared by high-throughput screening, combining with the latest production
technology, and using the ecological complex balance technology between different bacterial species, supplemented by Organic Fertilizer. To provide users with targeted solutions, saving costs, shortening the fermentation cycle and increasing production capacity, uniting product and program service
Bacteria count: 16 Billion CFU/g
Ingredients: Aspergillus oryzae, yeast, lactic acid, Bacillus etc.
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
Increase soil activation and aeration condition; Improve soil compaction and water-holding capacity;
Reduce Nitrogen loss, Phosphorus fixation and Potassium decomposition, increase plant absorption of nutrients.
Improve the disinfectant function of soil, increase pest resistance; Increase the immunity of plants, improve the microbial environment and the physical structure of the soil;
Improve the yield and quality of farm products.
9 Ideas On How To Nourish Your Soil Naturally | Joy Us Garden
Jan 31, 2017 — Here's all you need to know about the best ingredients for natural fertilizers: · Keep Your Banana Peels · Compost Your Coffee · Fishtank Water
How to Enrich Your Soil Naturally Without Fertilizer - One
Mix Plants: Plants are meant to mingle. Some root systems tap deep and pull up nutrients from below, some root systems spread horizontally and keep topsoil in
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
Six Natural Fertilizers to Improve Garden Soil for a Better
6 Types of Natural Fertilizers · Chicken manure · Other animal manure · Liquid plant tea · Manure tea · Fish concentrate · Cover crops
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — GRASS CLIPPINGS – Rich in nitrogen, grass breaks down over time and enhances the soil. Fill a 5 gallon bucket full of grass clippings. You can
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Mulch such as wood ash can be used as lime to increase the pH level in soil. Other natural mulch fertilizers include straw, which works well spread around
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...