This product contains 18 varieties of L-Amino Acids up to 50%. It is widely used as base fertilizer in all kinds of agricultural crops. It contains seventeen free L-amino acids including 6 kinds of necessary amino acids such as L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine, which are 15% of total amino acids; And 6% semi necessary amino acids (e. G. L-Arginine and L-Histidine). The content of total amino acids is about 50%. It improves absorption through the roots, increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease), and improves flavor, color, firmness as well as preservation of fruit. Also, it helps the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids, benefits formation of the proteins and plant cells.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
- Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
Package and storage
Package: Kraft bags with PE liner, 20 kg net;
1 kg,5 kg,10 kg foil/PE bag, packed (customized package).
Storage: Sealed well and store in cool and dry place.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...