Type: Chloride Free
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Total free Amino acid: 80% min
Organic Nitrogen: 13% min
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy Metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
1. Act as effective plant growth enhancer
2. Provide various types of nutrient to the plants
3. Increase output and quality of crops
4. Enhance the absorption of the nutrient in the plants
5. Increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant
6. Act as activators of phytohormones
1.Q: What is your lead time?
A: It depends on the quantity of the order,usually 15 work days after received payment.
2.Q: How about your production capacity?
A: We can produce 600,000-1,000, 000 tons per year .
3.Q:Can you print private logo and what's the MOQ?
A:OEM service is available and MOQ is one 20ft container.
4.Q:Can we get sample for test?
A:Yes,but you to need pay for it and the express fee,when you place an order,the sample charge will be refunded.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...