≥ 40%; ≥ 45%; ≥ 50%; ≥ 70%; ≥ 80%
5 - 6
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
1.Q:what is your payment terms?
A:Usually 30% in advance,70% before delivery.
2.Q:How do you guarantee your product quality?
A:Each batch of our product must be tested before delivery and accept SGS test.
3.Q:Can we get technical support?
A:Yes,any technical support and training can be provided.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants