The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder. The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc. Alginic Acid(seaweed extract) is a natural auxin, which can promote seed germination and plant growth of crops, improve the survival rate of planting, improve the resistance and stress resistance of crops, and increase the number of flower buds and yield rate of crops.
Use with other fertilizer, it's an ideal Amino support agent. Also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to creat crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, Hamimelon, sugarcane, sugarbeet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yeild
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
Direction For Use:
Well used for any irrigation system or foliar application.
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Garden fertilizer basics. Fertilizers are any naturally or chemically derived material containing the nutrients
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Making your own organic plant food is easy and fun. It should be noted that most people understand that the best way to get good garden soil is to use compost to
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — For the long-term health of your garden, feeding your plants by building the soil with organic fertilizers and compost is best. This will give you soil
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — You can also make custom mixes to address your plants' specific needs. For example, you can use bat and bird guano, composted chicken
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...