|Appearance ||Gold yellow powder Or White Powder |
|Solubility ||100% Water Soluble |
|Moisture ||2~3% |
|Amino acids ||More than 52% |
|Total nitrogen ||More than 12.5% |
Producers of, for example, organic fertilizers, organic additives for mushroom cultivation, substrates and compost can also consider using this fertilizer granule as a raw material. Given the high percentage of nitrogen, this product offers an alternative to the known animal by-products. In addition, this product has good running properties (if dry).
1.Suitable for all crops, vegetables, and fruits.
2. It can use as a raw material of blended fertilizer and provides
Major nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K);
Secondary nutrients: calcium (Ca), sulphur (S), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na);
Micro-nutrients: iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), copper (Cu), boron (B), zinc (Zn), cobalt (Co).
3. Together with use with Urea, DAP, and Potassium. To reduce the number of chemical fertilizers, improve quantity & quality.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special
requirements on them, we will according to you.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer - Pennington
Organic gardening emphasizes cultivating your garden so that it sustains enriching soil, plants and beneficial insects. This is achieved by avoiding the use of
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 - CORVALLIS, Ore. – Spring is the time for thinking about fertilizers. Organic options are a great way to go. Organic fertilizers such as manures,
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizers | Natural Fertilizers | Composting | Soil
Items 1 - 60 of 262 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Organic Fertilizer | Liquid Organic Fertilizer | Natural Fertilizer
Items 1 - 60 of 167 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...