Type: Chloride Free
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Total free Amino acid: 80% min
Organic Nitrogen: 13% min
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy Metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
Use with other fertilizer, it's an ideal Amino support agent. Also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to creat crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, Hamimelon, sugarcane, sugarbeet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yeild
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
Direction For Use:
Well used for any irrigation system or foliar application.
Tipsheet: Manure in Organic Production Systems - Agricultural
Livestock manure is a valuable resource for organic and sustainable soil ... USDA Organic Regulations for Manures and Manure-Based Compost 7 CFR §
Black Kow 50 lb. Organic Composted Manure-50150006 - The
Bag Weight (lb.) 50.0. Organic. Yes. Soil Amendment Type. Compost. Soil Matter. Organic
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure. Manures are decomposed animal waste from farms. They can also come from mushroom production. Like compost, manures offer balanced nutrition and
Managing Manure Fertilizers in Organic Systems | eOrganic
Nov 8, 2019 — Livestock manure is a key fertilizer in organic and sustainable soil management. Manure provides plant nutrients and can be an excellent soil
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...