|Appearance ||Gold yellow powder Or White Powder |
|Solubility ||100% Water Soluble |
|Moisture ||2~3% |
|Amino acids ||More than 52% |
|Total nitrogen ||More than 12.5% |
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
1.Q:what is your payment terms?
A:Usually 30% in advance,70% before delivery.
2.Q:How do you guarantee your product quality?
A:Each batch of our product must be tested before delivery and accept SGS test.
3.Q:Can we get technical support?
A:Yes,any technical support and training can be provided.
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure. Manures are decomposed animal waste from farms. They can also come from mushroom production. Like compost, manures offer balanced nutrition and
Tipsheet: Manure in Organic Production Systems - Agricultural
Livestock manure is a valuable resource for organic and sustainable soil ... USDA Organic Regulations for Manures and Manure-Based Compost 7 CFR §
Black Kow 50 lb. Organic Composted Manure-50150006 - The
Bag Weight (lb.) 50.0. Organic. Yes. Soil Amendment Type. Compost. Soil Matter. Organic
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Managing Manure Fertilizers in Organic Systems | eOrganic
Nov 8, 2019 — Livestock manure is a key fertilizer in organic and sustainable soil management. Manure provides plant nutrients and can be an excellent soil
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...