- Biological fermentation, gunite pelleting, mellow and full for appearance, coffee smell, convenient use
- Plant Based NPK fertilizer is a nitrogen-rich fertilizer derived from fermented glutamic acid liquid and has an NPK ratio of 12-1-2 and 12-3-3 and 14-1-1 and 5-45 OM 10-45 OM. The nitrogen-rich proteins are extracted after fermentation to produce a liquid and then dried to a granular fertilizer rich in macro and micronutrients.
Because of the concentration of soluble extracts from these materials, it is a highly efficient organic fertilizer with a high percentage of protein-derived nitrogen with a release profile to combine fast action with sustained release.
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
It can be sued in every growing period of vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, etc. But it is more appropriate to use in seedling stage and vegetative growth stage. It can provide abundant nutrient to plants.
(1) Foliar Spray: Dilute with 1000-1500 time water and spray on the leaves.
(2) Water flushing irrigation: Dilute with 500-1500 time water and irrigate every 10-15 days. Use 60-90KG per Hectare.
(3) Drip Irrigation: Dilute with 1000-2000 time water and irrigate every 7-10 days. Use 45-75KG per Hectare.
(4) It is suitable for sprinkling irrigation, foliar spray, root irrigation and hole application. Please don't use it together with strong basicity pesticide. If used for foliar spray, it is better to do it after 4 O'clock PM. If it rains within 6 hours after foliar spray, please spray it again.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved