The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
- •Nitrogen fixation
- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
- •Activate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- •Flocculate clay particles or aggregates sand for improved soil structure.
- •Buffer stress from soil toxicities (salts & heavy metals). Treatment for soil contamination of Heavy Metals!
- •Leave zero harmful chemical residues.
- •Inhibit the pathogenic microorganism, prevent and reduce the diseases; Pests do not develop resistance.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils.
- •Achieve uniform blooming, fruit set, fruit sizing, and maturity.
- •Improve water penetration and water holding capacity.
- •Allow the nutrients to easily assimilate through the roots and leaves.
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizer: What's All the Fuss? - Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and keep
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Yes, because organic and synthetic fertilizers provide nutrients in different ways. Organic fertilizers are made from naturally occurring mineral
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...