Type: Chloride Free
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Free Amino acid: 40-80%
Organic Nitrogen: 8-13%
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
Increase soil activation and aeration condition; Improve soil compaction and water-holding capacity;
Reduce Nitrogen loss, Phosphorus fixation and Potassium decomposition, increase plant absorption of nutrients.
Improve the disinfectant function of soil, increase pest resistance; Increase the immunity of plants, improve the microbial environment and the physical structure of the soil;
Improve the yield and quality of farm products.
Discussion on Organic Manures and Fertilizers and the
Part of the plant food in farmyard manure is available only over a long period of years and it is difficult to give its exact fertilizer equivalent. From field experiments,
Organic manures and mineral fertilizers | SpringerLink
Mineral fertilizers are easy to handle and can be applied with precision with reasonable certainty about their effectiveness. Organic manures are bulky,
Effects of organic manures and fertilizers on organic matter
A long-term field demonstration was initiated in 1995 to evaluate the effect of organic manures (FYM, poultry manure and pressmud) and mineral fertilizers on
Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical
Apr 25, 2017 — Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical fertilizer on soil inorganic phosphorus fractions in calcareous soil. Ke Song
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic manure stimulates food production by adding organic detritus that stimulates heterotrophic food chains and increase primary productivity. Produced
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Manures and Fertilizers for Vegetable Crops General
Animal manures contribute more to the soil than just nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Continued use of manures builds organic matter in soils and
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...