Appearance: Clear and transparent green
Water solubility: Completely
Dry matter: 50% min (w/w)
L-αamino acid: 100g/L min
Chelated Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn: 17g/L min
Chelated B, Mo: 5g/L min
Nitrogen: 180g/L min
Polymer carbon: 220g/L min
S: 30g/L max
Cl: 30g/L max
Functions & Benefits
Enhancing metabolic function and stress tolerance
Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protecting the underground water
Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
Promoting healthier, stronger plants and beautifying appearance
Application & Dosage
1. Field Crops and Vegetables: 1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth, 2 times at least through growing seasons
2. Tree Crops: 1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing seasons.
3. Grapes and Berries: 1-2kg/ha at active growth period, 1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period
4. Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Flowering Plants: Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage
Effects of organic manures and fertilizers on organic matter
A long-term field demonstration was initiated in 1995 to evaluate the effect of organic manures (FYM, poultry manure and pressmud) and mineral fertilizers on
Organic manures and mineral fertilizers | SpringerLink
Mineral fertilizers are easy to handle and can be applied with precision with reasonable certainty about their effectiveness. Organic manures are bulky,
Organic Manures and Fertilizers for Vegetable Crops General
Animal manures contribute more to the soil than just nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Continued use of manures builds organic matter in soils and
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic manure stimulates food production by adding organic detritus that stimulates heterotrophic food chains and increase primary productivity. Produced
Discussion on Organic Manures and Fertilizers and the
Part of the plant food in farmyard manure is available only over a long period of years and it is difficult to give its exact fertilizer equivalent. From field experiments,
Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical
Apr 25, 2017 — Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical fertilizer on soil inorganic phosphorus fractions in calcareous soil. Ke Song
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...