The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder. The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc.
1. Regulate the synthesis of plants hormones and enhance the physiological activity.
2. Low-molecular weight organic nutrients, decrease the bio-energy consumption of plants.
3. Promote the absorption and transportation of nutritional elements in soil by roots of plant, adjust and enhance the utilization efficiency of elements.
4. Photosynthesis. Promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and photosynthetic electron transport, relieve the midday depression of photosynthesis on plants, increase the photosynthetic rate and accumulation of photosynthetic products.
5. Plant Growth Acceleration. Significantly accelerate seedling growth, increase plants yield.
6. Flower and Fruit Protection. Increase pollen germination rate and the length of pollen tube, decrease fruit and blossom drop, increase the fruit yield.
7. mprovements in fruit quality. Promote the synthesis of anthocyanin in fruits epidermis and accumulation of sugar content, improve the External and Internal Quality of fruits.
8. Postpone senescence. Enhance the root activity of plants, postpone plant senescence, improve the storability of agricultural products to extend shelf life.
9. Enhance resistance and stress tolerance. Increase the thickness and strength of cell wall, induce Plant Cell Signal Transduction and activity of antioxidative enzymes, strengthen the plant stress resistance.
Organic Manures and Fertilizers for Vegetable Crops General
Animal manures contribute more to the soil than just nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Continued use of manures builds organic matter in soils and
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Effects of organic manures and fertilizers on organic matter
A long-term field demonstration was initiated in 1995 to evaluate the effect of organic manures (FYM, poultry manure and pressmud) and mineral fertilizers on
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic manure stimulates food production by adding organic detritus that stimulates heterotrophic food chains and increase primary productivity. Produced
Organic manures and mineral fertilizers | SpringerLink
Mineral fertilizers are easy to handle and can be applied with precision with reasonable certainty about their effectiveness. Organic manures are bulky,
Discussion on Organic Manures and Fertilizers and the
Part of the plant food in farmyard manure is available only over a long period of years and it is difficult to give its exact fertilizer equivalent. From field experiments,
Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical
Apr 25, 2017 — Effects of the continuous use of organic manure and chemical fertilizer on soil inorganic phosphorus fractions in calcareous soil. Ke Song
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...