|Appearance ||Brown granular |
| Nitrogen || 8.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
| Sulphur ||18.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
|Magnesium || 3.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN |
| Moisture ||2.0% MAX |
|Size 2-4 MM ||90% MIN |
|Crops ||Vegetables,Fruits,Grand field |
|Service || OEM,ODM,Custom logo and design are welcome |
Producers of, for example, organic fertilizers, organic additives for mushroom cultivation, substrates and compost can also consider using this fertilizer granule as a raw material. Given the high percentage of nitrogen, this product offers an alternative to the known animal by-products. In addition, this product has good running properties (if dry).
1.Suitable for all crops, vegetables, and fruits.
2. It can use as a raw material of blended fertilizer and provides
Major nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K);
Secondary nutrients: calcium (Ca), sulphur (S), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na);
Micro-nutrients: iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), copper (Cu), boron (B), zinc (Zn), cobalt (Co).
3. Together with use with Urea, DAP, and Potassium. To reduce the number of chemical fertilizers, improve quantity & quality.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special
requirements on them, we will according to you.
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Byproducts. Byproducts from the processing industry also provide a natural way to fertilize your garden soil. For example, blood meal, chicken-feather meal and
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your
How Does a Fertilizer Work? | Love The Garden
A fertiliser, often referred to as plant food, is a broad term for either a mixture of ... You can add fertilisers to the soil in liquid, water-soluble and granular form or
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Many rely on the old standbys—animal manure and compost—which, although organic and good for soil building, actually contain few nutrients. For flower and
Fertilizing a Garden - How much fertilizer should you use in a
Most gardeners should use a complete fertilizer with twice as much phosphorus as nitrogen or potassium. An example would be 10-20-10 or 12-24-12. These fertilizers usually are easy to find. Some soils contain enough potassium for good plant growth and don't need more
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Many soils contain adequate nutrients for the plants to absorb, but some soils do not, which is where fertilizers come in. Fertilizers are plant nutrients that are added to the soil. The plants absorb these essential nutrients from the soil to improve health, growth, and productivity. ... Not all soil needs fertilizer
3 Ways to Fertilize a Garden Cheaply - wikiHow
Use wood ash or sawdust as fertilizer. Wood ash and sawdust add calcium and potassium to the soil. They can also help to raise the pH of the soil if it is too acidic,
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...