| Appearance || Black Powder |
| Humic acid (dry basis) ||70.0%min |
|Organic matter || 85%min |
| Total Nitrogen( dry basis) || 2.0%min |
| Moisture ||18.0%max |
| C.E.C || 350meq/100g |
| pH || 3.0-5.0 |
| Sieve residue (0.5mm) || 5.0%max |
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and
effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites
are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic
cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
1. Potassium Sulphate can be used as the raw material to produce multiple-element compound fertilizer, or as potassium fertilizer to fertilize field, especially applicable to chloride-resistant industrial crops such as tobacco, grape, cotton, beet.
2. It is mainly used for fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops,it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...