Type: Chloride Free
Appearance: Yellowish Powder
Water solubility: Completely
Free Amino acid: 40-80%
Organic Nitrogen: 8-13%
Moisture: 5% max
Heavy metal (as Pb): 20ppm max
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 600-750 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 225-300 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha or 1.5-2 kg/tree.
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants